Total Crunch is an innovative training system that helps you train and shape your back, shoulders, pectorals, biceps, triceps, abs, glutes, hips and thighs at the same time.
How it Works:
Total Crunch uses a compound movement system that exercises all your muscles at the same time. It combines four kinds of strength exercises (leg press, squats, back and abs) with cardiovascular aerobic exercise, which makes it a complete, effective training system for burning calories and toning your body.
With Total Crunch, you can work on all the main muscle groups. The muscles are contracted, toned and shaped through a simple movement that uses your own body weight to create resistance.
Full body Workout:
- Strengthens and shapes your legs and glutes
- Flattens your stomach
- Defines your abs.
- Shapes your pectorals, biceps and back
- Burns calories
- Helps you lose weight
- Shapes your figure
How to use:
Use Total Crunch half an hour a day, three times a week.
Sit directly on the device and hold firmly onto the handlebar.
Apply resistance with your legs. Pull the handlebar towards you and then push it back to its original position.
You can do different exercises by changing the position of your hands on the handlebar. Do 12 repetitions of the movement described for each different hand position on the handlebar.
Adjust the resistance level for training with Total Crunch:
- Bottom pedal – Low resistance
- Top pedal – High resistance
- Always read the instruction manual before using Total Crunch.
- If you have any questions about your physical condition or if you suffer from an ailment, always consult your doctor before using Total Crunch.
- If you suffer from asthma or any other respiratory ailment, consult your doctor before using Total Crunch.
- Always place Total Crunch on a flat surface.
- Make sure children do not use Total Crunch without adult supervision.
- Do not use Total Crunch if you are pregnant.
- Do not drink alcoholic beverages when using the device.
- Drink water and/or an isotonic beverage after use.
- As with any physical exercise machine, consult your doctor before you start using Total Crunch.
- This device was not designed to be used by anyone (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental abilities, or by people without adequate experience and/or knowledge, unless they are supervised by someone responsible for their safety or are given instructions on how to use the device.
- The maximum weight for using the device is 100 kg.