Electronic Blood Pressure Monitor with Voice Function
Checking your blood pressure at home is an important part of managing high blood pressure also known as hypertension.
It's recommended that anyone with high blood pressure regularly monitors his or her blood pressure at home. Home monitoring can help you keep tabs on your blood pressure in a familiar setting, make certain your medication is working, and alert you and your doctor to potential health complications.
Features of the Remedy Health Electronic blood pressure monitor with Voice Function:
- Fully-automatic, one-touch operation for ease of use
- With voice function to assist senior citizens and the visually impaired.
- Extra-large easy-to-read display and current date/time.
- With Irregular Heart Beat Detector
- Displays systolic and diastolic pressure and heart rate,
- Saves the last 120 readings,
- Requires two 'AAA' batteries (not included).