Milex Induction Cooker
Induction cooking is faster and more energy-efficient than a traditional electric cooking.
It allows instant control of cooking energy similar to gas burners.
Other cooking methods use flames or red-hot heating elements; induction heating only heats the pot.
The induction effect does not heat the air around the vessel, resulting in further energy efficiency.
7 Touchpad controlled Multifunction settings
- Boil water
- Hot milk
- Hot pot
- 2100watts of power
- Digital display
- Black crystal glass
- 10 different power settings ranging from temperatures of 60 - 260 degrees Celcius
- Timer from 1 minute - 24hours
- Over Voltage Protection
- Over Normal Operating Temperature Protection
- Close proximity of Ferrous utensils detection
- Improper Cookware detection
- Empty Load detection
How Induction Cooking Works: