The Koss Pro4AA have a sensitivity of 95 dB, which is 9 dB lower than the average for all Headphones. Additionally, the headphones have a 250 ohm impedance, which is drastically better than the average for all Headphones.
The Koss Pro4AA headphones have a frequency range of 10 Hz to 25 kHz, which is 1 kHz larger than the average for all Headphones.
The Koss Pro4AA headphones have a cable length of 3.05 m, which is 103.3% more than the average for all Over Ear Headphones.
• Noise-isolating professional studio stereophones
• The first dynamic stereophones to deliver true full-frequency, high-fidelity performance
• Standard-setting design incorporates performance-enhancing technology
• Lends superior isolation, accurate sound reproduction and the excitement of a live performance to every recording
• Durable steel and generously padded rubber headband
• 6.3 mm plug and an 8-foot coiled cord
Frequency Response: 10-25,000 Hz
Cord Length, Entry: 8ft single entry
Plug Type: 6.3 mm
Sensitivity: 95 dB SPL
Impedance: 250 Ohms
Koss headphones have been ranked number 15th on the list of best headphones brands in the world. see the full list here
These Koss headphones have been rated as one of the highest on the overall sound quality amongst the Koss range with rating of 96/100