Dual Bike Therapeutic Exercise Bike
The bike for gentle therapeutic exercise at home
The Dual Bike Therapeutic Exercise Bike is the first of its kind. This is not a gym/ fitness exercise bike – this machine was designed with the purpose of gentle therapeutic rehabilitation exercise in mind. Gently exercise your arms and legs while comfortably seated in a lounge chair or on a sofa in the comfort of your own home.
Frequent use of the Dual bike will assist you should you suffer from mobility impairments or related illnesses such as arthritis, back disorders, muscle injuries or even Cerebral Palsy. It also assists with general mobility issues such as poor blood circulation and/or joint functionality.
- Gently exercise your arms and legs while comfortably seated on a chair or sofa.
- A height-adjustable mechanism with six different height levels allows you to exercise while sitting on various surfaces.
- Adjustable resistance levels for both your arms and legs can be set to suite your preferred level of exercise.
- Arms and feet paddles work in both forward and reverse actions.
- The bike is easy to assemble and to dissemble.
- It is lightweight, yet strong and durable, and stores away easily.
Use to aid:
- Blood circulation
- Joint function
- Muscle recovery
- Back/spine disorders
- Cerebral Palsy
- And more
Refer to the instruction manual (included in the box) for safe installation of this product. The installation process has been as simplified in keeping the injured or elderly in mind.
Refer to the back of the instruction manual for important safety precautions.