HOUSE & HOME
- DIY and Outdoor
HEALTH & BEAUTY
- Clothing and Accessories
- Hair and Nail Care
- Skin Care
- Foot Care
- Massage and Relaxation
Aragan Secret Range
- Aragan Secret Callus Removing Gel
- Aragan Secret Clarifying Shampoo
- Aragan Secret Elbow Treatment
- Aragan Secret Foot Treatment Deodorant
- Aragan Secret Hydrating Conditioner
- Aragan Secret Hydrating Mask
- Aragan Secret Hydrating Shampoo
- Aragan Secret Moisturizing Shampoo
- Aragan Secret Nail treatment
- Aragan Secret Styling Cream
- View All
- SPORTS & FITNESS
HOBBIES & TOYS
- Toys for Boys
- Toys for Girls
- iPad, iPhone compatabile Accessories
- KOSS Headphones
- Digital Still Waterproof Camera with Dual screen DC-045
- Hi-Definition Sports Camera XS100
- Polaroid DC210 - 12 Megapixel Digital Camera
- Polaroid Digital Camera DC-529
- Polaroid Hi-Definition Sports Camera XS20
- Polaroid Instant Digital Camera
- Polaroid PIC 300 Instant Camera
- Polaroid PIF 300 Instant Film
- Polaroid Wi-fi Printer
- Polaroid XS7 Waterproof Sports Action Camera
- View All
- Mini Bluetooth speaker
- Polaroid Bluetooth Portable Speaker
- Polaroid Bluetooth Waterproof Speaker
- Polaroid Headphones
- Polaroid Induction Speaker
- Polaroid Neon Studio Head Phones
- Polaroid PBS11B Bluetooth Speaker
- Polaroid Portable Stereo headphones
- Polaroid Stereo Headphones
- Polaroid Underground Graffiti headphones
- View All
- Polaroid Accessories
- You are here
- About Us
Homemark (Pty) Ltd is a private company, registered in the Republic of South Africa. It is one of the pioneers of the Direct Response industry primarily in the TV segment.
The company was founded in 1992, is well established, fast growing and very competitive in the local market place. The company has over 500 employees nationwide and strives to be innovative in product ranges, to constantly expand and to offer our clients the best products on the market.
COMPANY MISSION & VISION
- To meet the expectations of customers, fulfill the aspirations of employees and achieve the goals of shareholders.
- To focus on quality, customer care and attention to detail.
- To continually strive towards greater productivity, creativity, innovation and efficiency in day-to-day tasks.
- To empower all employees to realize their full potential.
- To cultivate shared values, encourage honesty, diligence, trustworthiness and illustrate professionalism at all times.
CORE COMPANY FOCUS
Homemark focuses on two major markets, direct response and retail.
To effectively reach the direct market the company is able to incorporate sound marketing practice and local knowledge through the Internet and websites, the 24 hour Home Shopping Channel (HSN), infomercials, commercial TV advertising and print advertising such as product catalogues. This enables strong presence and brand awareness in the market place.
To cater to all brand requirements a full in-house graphic design studio, production, editing and audio suites are in place with a highly trained and experienced staff contingent.
Product categories represented generally cater for upper income individuals in categories such as: entertainment, health & beauty, pharmaceutical (Medical Control Counsel Approval on specific requirement ranges), fitness and home appliances.
- Remedy Health
- Royal Diamond
- Air O Space
- Creative Toys
- SNT Sports
In addition to the above, Homemark also hold local licensing rights for brands such as: IGIA, Just for Men, Inversion and Adidas (professional lines) among others.
DISTRIBUTION & CUSTOMER SERVICE
Homemark has distribution in approximately 2000 retail outlets such as Pick n Pay, Makro, Checkers, Game & Dion and is well established in most pharmaceutical chains such as Clicks and Dischem. This has been achieved through a formidable sales force which contributes to high visibility and awareness in the increasingly competitive marketplace.
Homemark has 30 stores in major cities in South Africa with a vision to expand exponentially within the next 5 years.
In addition to distribution, 10000 square metres of fully operational warehouses and fitment centers countrywide aid greatly in efficient logistics support.
Within the fully operational on site call centre, 200 agents and product specialists are able to efficiently manage in and outbound calls, ensure continuity, receive orders, service and build customer relationships throughout the day.
Homemark also has an existing client base of approximately 300,000 with whom we communicate via various mediums such a high quality catalogues throughout the year. Sign up now and receive our weekly deals and the latest information and product specials from Homemark.